Monday, November 19, 2012

Spune-mi ce atitudine ai, ca să-ți spun cine ești

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitude of mind. Williams Kames
Cea mai mare descoperire a generației mele este că ființele umane pot să își schimbe viața prin schimbarea atitudinii minții.

Everything can be taken away from a man but one thing: the last of human freedom - to chose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. Victor E. Frankl, Nazi Death Camp Survivor
Totul poate fi luat de la un om cu excepție unui singur lucru: ultimul element al libertății umane - alegerea atitudinii pe care să o aibe în orice circumstanță.

E adevărat că atitudinea poate schimba și de multe ori schimbă totul, dar schimbarea atitudinii în sine poate surveni numai prin puterea lui Dumnezeu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit your
needs? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web log!
Feel free to surf my website cash Loans